Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Playing Tourist in Yellowstone Park

We're going to make this fast.  The hubby and I have things to do, places to go and people to see before we get out of Yellowstone Park.

We saw a double rainbow which has to be special in anyone's book.

You don't see this in Ohio.
We posed in front of thermal features.

Hubby loves them.

We're playing tourists in Yellowstone Park.


We saw Beehive Geyser go off.

It's just down the path from Old Faithful.

We both like it better than the Big O.  It sort of looks like a fire hydrant gone bad.

This is my friend, Aleta!

We went to college together back in, well, a long time ago.

She lives in Minnesota now and we haven't seen each other in years.  Wouldn't you know that we would hook up in Yellowstone while she was on vacation?

Hubby in front of Castle Geyser.

If he looks frightened, it's because we're going for a walk.

Hubby doesn't like walking, but he can't find any other way to see the thermal features he loves.

A big atta boy for my old man.

Remember how peaceful my Park used to be?

This is the crowd waiting for Old Faithful to erupt.

Too, too, too many people for me.

That's all I have for now.  Hubby has promised that I get to go to the bar like a real person and have some Moose Drool.

Someone is going to wait on me.

If I don't post tomorrow, don't worry.  I work at 4 p.m. and like I said, we have miles to go before we sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you and the Hubby are having a good time. I love the photos today. Where did Old Faithful go? You're right, way too many people! Is he staying in a "guest" room at the inn? Does he know about the night visitors? Did you know that your friend was going to be there? Am I asking too many questions? Enjoy the rest of your time while you are there. :)

darlin said...

When are you finished working? And it's awesome that you and hubby are getting to play tourist, even if he does look a tad bit fearful!

Judy said...

Friends...Not quite sure when we are leaving. Maybe this weekend. We are staying in the guest room as humble as it is. So far no night visitors. I heard from my friend about a week ago and we were able to spend some time together before work. Very cool.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

 
Copyright 2009 yellowstonedreaming. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator