Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Don't Watch 2012 Before You Go to Yellowstone

I think this picture says it all

Of course I always have more to say...

I still stick to my theory that being at ground zero is the way to go.

I don't want to end up on an ark with a bunch of politicians, some elephants, a giraffe and John Cusack.

The arks are built by the Chinese.  Of course.

Anybody can fly a plane even if all they have ever done is fly a remote control.  But you have to die in the end.  Remember Independence Day?

Ex-husbands are good for saving your life even if they were lousy marriage partners.  Remember Twister and Independence Day

Your spoiled, whiny son will love you if save them from space invaders or the end of the world.  Remember War of the Worlds?

I'm still going to Yellowstone National Park.  Woody Harrelson is waiting. 

6 comments:

darlin said...

Now I have to ask you Judy, what will you be doing in Yellowstone Park? I'm sure that somewhere back in your blog you've mentioned this, I'm new to your blog and it's going to be much quicker just to ask you... so I'm asking. lol

Jamie said...

You are so clever. I have so enjoyed your little blog. Your wit, your clips, your joy for life. Thanks for sharing.

Judy said...

Darlin...I will be a room attendant at the Old Faithful Inn. Fancy name for cleaning rooms. Somehow, it doesn't bother me. I'm tired of paperwork. Now back at you. You're a social worker? Going to school for...?

Judy said...

Velvet...thanks so much! I like what I've seen of your blog and need to read more. My sons are thinking of moving to Bozeman so there will be questions. How's unemployment there?

Dave said...

I've read your whole blog and its pretty funny. I'll be working in Yellowstone also. April 12th to Nov 7th in the Canyon area at the general store.

Judy said...

Dave...You're working a long time! Are you working for DNC? Come visit us at Old Faithful.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

 
Copyright 2009 yellowstonedreaming. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator