Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Erik, Man of Mystery

This is the last son...I promise...stop yawning.  I'd look at your family pictures.  Just don't come over this weekend since I'll be washing the cat or something.

I promised not to embarrass Erik, so now, I can't think of anything to say.  Oh yeah. There was the time he burned his finger on...no, he wouldn't like that.  Or the time he fell in the bucket of...no, can't go there.

All I can tell you is that he is smart, tall, dark, handsome, and a man of few words.  Actually, I think the mystery angle might work well with the women.  You know...man of danger, hidden secrets, and all that romantic stuff.  Don't look at the fishing picture too closely, though.  He's using a kid's toy fishing pole.  That's not hot, is it?

Last year, Erik waited tables at the Old Faithful Inn.  I still can't believe that my 6'5" tall son didn't trip and impale a tourist with a steak knife, but he made it through the season without incident.  This season he has been promoted to assistant food and beverage manager at Snow Lodge.  And this year, I can sneak over to watch him work.  I know this is something he has dreamed about.

O.K., I'm done.  You can go back to playing online poker.  Maybe in the near future I should put a picture of me on the blog.  Only seems fair.  I have to lose some weight, get a hair cut, and buy a new outfit first, but it will be up soon.

 



 





2 comments:

eriks44 said...

editor's note: i will be assistant dinning room manager at grant village. and thanks for not embarrassing me too much.

Judy said...

Oops! I should pay more attention. My humble apologies. The Mama

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

 
Copyright 2009 yellowstonedreaming. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator