Monday, March 15, 2010

Last Year in Yellowstone

Finally!  Number 2 son has arrived with last year's pictures from Yellowstone.  Here he is with his girlfriend, Jamie, someplace in nature.  I absolutely refuse to say anything slightly bad about the woman who has dated this character for almost 4 years.
She has cleaned my kitchen, baked me cakes, been on my side in those male against female arguments, and most importantly, she loves and takes care of the big lug.  Love ya, Jamie.

Tomorrow, it's Number 1 son's turn to make an appearance.








 
 Adam. the "thinker."                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!

 
Copyright 2009 yellowstonedreaming. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator